1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Line6 TonePort + Bass Expansion Pack?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by ajmee, Mar 8, 2008.

1. I've only seen a small handful of threads on Line6's BEP, and all seem to relate to the PodXT. In my case, I'm interested in the expansion pack solely for recording (I own a TonePort UX2). Of the five bass amp/cab models that come with the base package, I'm only into the Eden and GK models. The Ampeg ones, to my ears, are waaay muddier than the real thing, and I'm just not into the Silverface sound.

But I am interested in expanding the ol' tonal palette. On the other hand, I don't trust that the samples on Line6 site are reproducable out-of-the-box.

Just curious to see if any of you have utilized the BEP in a recording setting, and if you thought the $99 price tag was worth it. I know about L6's refund policy, but I thought I'd ask the experts first before I dive in.

Thanks!