Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Linking to the Double Bass Links site

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [DB]' started by Bob Gollihur, Apr 1, 2001.

1. Bob Gollihur

Bob Gollihur GollihurMusic.com

Mar 22, 2000
    New Joisey Shore
    Big Cheese Emeritus: Gollihur Music
    A few folks have asked me over the last year if I had an icon or small image that they could place on their web sites to link to the Double Bass Links Page. I finally got around to making one:

[​IMG]

If you vist the Double Bass Links Page at http://www.gollihur.com/kkbass/basslink.html
    there is a clickable link at the top which will take you to a short page with the code to add.

BTW, I will soon be moving the Links page, or actually, adding a mirror, at a new domain: bobthebassguy.com which should offer quicker response. The page will also be modified to expand the categories a bit to make things easier to find, since I went over 600 links a couple months ago. Suggestions are welcome.

If you have a site, I'd sure appreciate a link, whether the image or a text link -- and if YOU'RE not listed in the Players' section, please email me so I can add you.

Of course, the TALKBASS.COM resource is one of the links in the top section.