Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Linksys Wireless-G Desktop Card

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Fred312b, Jan 31, 2006.

1. Fred312b

Fred312b What if I want to play jazz precisely? Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2002
    Chicago, IL
    SOLD!!!

Model # WMP54G Specs here
    Minimum requirements (from the box)
    -500Mhz or faster processor
    -128 MB of RAM
    -Available PCI slot
    -CD-ROM drive
    -Windows 98SE, Me, 2000 or XP

I don't need this since I went to a laptop. It's backwards compatible with wireless B, just plugs into an open pci slot- very easy to do (if a computer ignoramus like me can do it, anyone can). Less than 6 months old, in excellent condition, works fine. Includes the card and antenna, cd-rom with software, manual and original box. I'm looking to get $35 for it shipped to the lower 48, PayPal preferred, but will only ship to confirmed addresses (i'll also take cashier's check or money order, but they have to clear before I'll ship). I've got excellent feedback on here (with the old system- see link below), and on ebay ( chicagolandfred ) and am PayPal certified, so you don't have to worry about doing business with me. Any questions or want more pics, feel free to email me

fred312b@aol.com

Not really looking for any trades (unless you've got some cool PS2 or GBA games) but feel free to offer

2. I'll take it. You have a PM...

3. Fred312b

Fred312b What if I want to play jazz precisely? Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2002
    Chicago, IL