1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Listen to my recording

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Dee Wurthy, Jan 21, 2006.

1. Hi all...I haven't posted here for quite a while...It's nice to see that everything is doing so great here at TB!

Anyway- I spent about 7 hours tonight in the ole basement recording a song I've been working on for a couple weeks. It was so nice to finally hear it come together. Tell me what you think! (BTW, I was performing on all instruments including vocals).

Thanks

http://www.icompositions.com/music/song.php?sid=29685#

2. jokke_v

jokke_v

Aug 15, 2003
    Bergen, Norway
    No one has commented on this yet? :meh:

Great stuff!! Recording quality could have been better, but it's not bad!
    Uhh.. I don't know what to say really. exept that it gave me slight chills and I both need and want to listen more to it. The part at 2:11 where the lyrics go "...you're a friend in need..." is the most beautiful melody line I've heard in a long time..

I also listened to the other song you had, and I got to say that I was kind of dissappointed at the beginning, but the time/melody change at the chorus made it all come together.

I really appreciate the.. ..medieval-ish melodies in the songs.
    Agh! I want to hear more of your stuff!! Also, are there any artists/bands that you're especially influnced by? I'd appreciate to know.

Thank's for the music!

3. Jazzin'

Jazzin' ...Bluesin' and Funkin'

I like it, I would like to hear other tracks.

4. I really dig it, great work.