Listening to something for the first time again.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Thunderbird91, Feb 18, 2006.

1. Well if you could erase your memory of one artist, album or maybe even a song and listen to it again as if you never heard it before what would you chose?

For me it would either be Nirvana or Zeppelin. Both had a prominent influence on me and I have pretty much burnt a hole in all of their cd's. I think that would be a great feeling.
  2. XIbanez4lifeX

Nov 15, 2005
    It is a dead horse now. But the first time I heard F*** tha Police by NWA it scared me.It is very hard to imagine now but once upon a time people did'nt talk like that on records.

NWA was a group that talked about shooting and beating people up. Nobody really said it liked they said it before. So the first time I heard them it was a shocker.
  3. The first Rage Against the Machine album. I didn't know anyone could express that level of anger through music.
  4. steve21

steve21 Banned

Master of Puppets... that album just rocked so hard.
  5. Kelly Lee

Kelly Lee Yeah, I'm a guy! Supporting Member

Feb 17, 2004
    Marana, AZ, USA
    The first time I heard Cowboys from Hell by Pantera it just blew me away. [​IMG] :bassist: I was a fan for life right there.
  6. Ty_Boogie

Ty_Boogie Bass, A way of life

Sep 6, 2004
    The Bronx, NYC
    Song to the pharoah kings :: Return To Forever (1974)

Chick Corea, Lenny White, Stanley Clarke, Al DiMeola

That blew me away, changed my life, also the the year i started playing bass

after that I learned to listen to music, not just hear it

the feeling I had that day has not since been duplicated
  7. Right on.