1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale *Literally Like New* Stingray 4HH price drop

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by coo68ley, Aug 12, 2017 at 5:43 PM.

Tags:
  1. coo68ley

coo68ley Supporting Member

Sep 9, 2016
    Price:
    Strings:
    IMG_1528.JPG IMG_1529.JPG IMG_1530.JPG IMG_1531.JPG IMG_1532.JPG IMG_1533.JPG IMG_1534.JPG IMG_1535.JPG IMG_1536.JPG IMG_1537.JPG IMG_1539.JPG

Just got this on a trade when my initial intention was to sell my bass.... I'm a sucker for a nice Stingray and this thing is amazing. That being said, I need to reduce my collection right now rather than add to it.

Super mint... like, just shipped mint. The previous owner purchased it from Sweetwater. I dare say it maybe saw a couple hours of playing time on it. It feels and even smells new. The price is more than fair. I'll split shipping (FedEx). Here are the specs:

Color
    White
    Body Material Ash
    Body Finish High Gloss Polyester
    Neck Material Maple, Bolt-on
    Neck Shape StingRay
    Fingerboard Material Rosewood, 11" radius
    Fingerboard Inlay Dots
    Number of Frets 21, High Profile
    Scale Length 34"
    Nut Width 1.625"
    Bridge/Tailpiece Chrome-plated, Hardened Steel Bridge Plate with Stainless Steel Saddles
    Tuners Schaller BM with Tapered String Posts
    Number of Pickups 2
    Neck Pickup Music Man Humbucker, Alnico Pole Pieces, Hum-canceling Phantom Coil
    Bridge Pickup Music Man Humbucker with Alnico Pole Pieces and Hum-canceling Phantom Coil
    Controls 3-band Active Preamp; Volume, Treble, Mid, Bass, and 5-way Lever Pickup Selector
    Strings Just put new set of D'Addario NYXLs
    Case Included OHSC

petch likes this.