1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

little advice on my rig..

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by punkjazz1, Apr 19, 2010.

1. punkjazz1

punkjazz1

Apr 18, 2010
    i don't have a bunch of pedals but was just wondering if there should be any changes in the order. im kinda just wondering about the boss cs3 and where it should go

mia fender jazz ->
    boss tu-2 ->
    dunlop 105q ->
    moog ring mod w/exp pedal ->
    boss obd3 ->
    boss cs3 comp ->
    digitech digi delay ->

gk backline 600 ->
    ampeg 410hlf ->
    gk blk 410

i really have been hating the obd3 lately, hoping to pick up a sovtek muff...

also have a chance at getting a svt-cl for about $900, which will more than likely be my new head!!

any advice good or bad would be greatly appreciated.. thx:smug:

2. sounds like a good rig to me....i wouldnt be complaining if i had that (not that your complaining)

3. bongomania

bongomania Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    Check the FAQ linked in my sig for info about where to put the compressor.

4. G0rilla

G0rilla

Feb 1, 2008
    Latvia, Riga
    Making ears bleed since 1989
    If you buy that Ampeg head, i recomend you to use both, one for clean low signal, other for high, distorted sounds. You wont need any blending with muff you want, and also tube amp will make it`s own compression, so probably you wont need a compressor if you need just light compression. You can do signal splitting with tuner, as it dont have to be in specific place in your rig.