Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

little live footage

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by buckethdd, Apr 30, 2002.

1. buckethdd

buckethdd

Jan 15, 2002
    SF, CA
    everybody likes to hear the sounds of other bassists around here (as do I) so i'm offering up a little audio/video sample. This is our set-opener from last Sat. gig in SF, CA. Video as well as sound were recorded via a hand held digital camera, so sound quality is obviously not top notch (i also think the bass could've been slightly louder).

opinions, criticisms, glowing compliments, brutal rejections are all welcome. please click below. thank you.

Less-Prelude

2. buckethdd

buckethdd

Jan 15, 2002
    SF, CA
    so good, it's rendered you all speechless...well alright.

3. Sorry I didn't see this earlier. That's a cool riff you got going there...sounds progressive-ish to me. What time signature are you playing in?

4. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    or...textless as it were.

5. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    Sounds pretty cool to me. Any chance of a higher quality mp3 or anything? You guys seem tight, good work.

6. buckethdd

buckethdd

Jan 15, 2002
    SF, CA
    ...all those that checked it out. All different time signatures...and to tell you the truth I am not that well versed in thinking in odd time signatures... I kind of break it down as far as I can and go by feeling more than mathematically separating everything. I don't have a higher quality recording of this piece b/c we recorded it live and that's it. If anyone is interested we have a jam we recorded on our website. It is just a jam so many mistakes are there. If you click on the band site (in the signature) and click 'rehearsal' at the bottom of the page it will play. Thanks for the feedback.