Little Marcus 600w Volume Dips

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by AlisterHull, Aug 18, 2019.

1. AlisterHull

AlisterHull

Apr 22, 2018
    Melbourne
    G'day Talkbassers!
    I thought I might be able to get some insight before I see a tech into an issue i'm having with the Little Marcus 600w head, I'm currently running into a Fender Rumble 2x10 cab.
    I've only had to use it on a couple gigs as more often than not there is backline provided,
    however I use it frequently at home to practice though at a moderately low volume.
    I bought it used at a local store in Melbourne
    I've noticed playing it recently and lately more frequently it will sometimes dip right down in volume and losing nearly all low end before a minute or two later go back to normal.
    Anyone have any experience with this or willing to take a guess at what it could be?
    Also new to this so any advice is well appreciated
    Cheers, Hully

2. wave rider

wave rider

Jan 5, 2005
    Plug instrument cable between effects send and return jacks in case the return jack has some corrosion in its switch.

Not an uncommon issue that usually manifests with dropped volume and distortion.

Good luck!

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 21, 2021