1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Little Tap Ditty (Yuletide Greetings)

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Mike Flynn, Dec 14, 2004.

1. Hey,

Just wanted to add one last tune before the Christmas holidays kick in (I know we have a couple of weeks yet) but this is a little mainly improvised tap thing I knocked down a few weeks ago - I'm not that great at tapping - but short of working out a double-thumped version of 'White Christmas' I thought this would be a cool way of sayng thanks for all the encouragement over the last six months or so - and the criticisms (Wrong Robot) - I hope to make some much better recordings and compositions in the coming months/years - so anyways - have a great Christmas y'all.

Big love and ting

Mike

<b><a href=http://www.munkio.com/music/Victor/Mellow%20Tap%20Thing2.mp3>Mellow Tap Thing MP3</a></b>

2. You don't consider youself a great tapper ?! :confused:
    As always , i'm impressed by your playing.

3. Wow - thanks for bumping this little ditty - not my best work by a long chalk - I quite like the tune tho..cheers anyway

M

4. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    Ontario
    Very cool! A little hectic in one or two parts, but very, very cool.

5. cool thing is - hearing this again has made me work on this some more and it's already sounding better... thanks Gov