Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Little Village: "Solar Sex Panel"

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by Steve Harris Is, Aug 2, 2005.

1. Steve Harris Is

Steve Harris Is

Jul 4, 2005
    Has anyone figured this tune out? It seems REAL simple, at least the running line/intro but I can not get the change when it goes up in pre chorus/chorus. Please let me know if anyone can get it or has it. They were a great collaboration of guys but only put out 1 CD so not much info on their stuff...GREAT band and great song though.

2. Time Divider

Time Divider Guest

Apr 7, 2005
    If you want to learn more about them, do a Google search on:

a) John Hiatt
    b) Ry Cooder
    c) Nick Lowe
    d) Jim Keltner

3. Steve Harris Is

Steve Harris Is

Jul 4, 2005

Trust me, I have been doing that! I can not find any of the LV tabs listed with their stuff...or even any real info. It sux!

4. Time Divider

Time Divider Guest

Apr 7, 2005
    Here's some from the VH1 website:

An early-'90s supergroup, Little Village is composed of string wizard Ry Cooder, tunesmith John Hiatt, English bassist Nick Lowe, and session drummer extraordinaire Jim Keltner. All four musicians originally played as a unit in 1987 on Hiatt's breakthrough album Bring the Family. In that context, all but Hiatt were sidemen. Four years later they collectively wrote and recorded their self-titled debut CD. Although the record was a bit of a disappointment, the live shows were superb. ~ Rob Bowman, All Music Guide