1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

"Live at the 55bar" now on iTunes!!!!

Discussion in 'Ask Janek Gwizdala' started by janekbass, Sep 30, 2008.

1. janekbass

janekbass

Jan 28, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Founder and CEO of http://janeksbassstudio.com
  2. jwbassman

jwbassman Supporting Member

Aug 9, 2006
    Right on!

I'll be downloading this tonight when I get back from work.

3. Great!

Just got it! I have also been enjoying your trio work! That is just some great playing..

4. Steve Clark

Steve Clark

Jan 9, 2004
    London ON
    I've had it for a while now. Great disc, great playing and a great bar. Can't wait to go again.

5. janekbass

janekbass

Jan 28, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Founder and CEO of http://janeksbassstudio.com
    and the album is also now available on CDbaby where you can buy MP3's through secure download direct from their site, as well as the physical CD.

http://cdbaby.com/cd/gwizdala2

Easy,

Janek

6. Mike McGibney

Mike McGibney Not impossible ... Inevitable

Apr 13, 2005
    Essex, UK.
    Finally! I'll get my paws on this tonight. Cheers for the headsup!

7. Sorax

Sorax

Sep 9, 2005
    Sydney, Australia
    Just downloaded it and will start listening on my way to the gym and about town tonight! Looking forward to it.

8. Sorax

Sorax

Sep 9, 2005
    Sydney, Australia
    ...on first listen it's absolutely killing. So real man, love the tunes and all the playing. Many thanks!

9. Wicked, been waiting for this for a while. I'll pick it up shortly. Cheers Janek!

10. This is one of my favorite albums in my collection. I play it constantly. I love the 'raw' feel of the recording. Next best thing to being there.

I'll be picking up the bootleg albums soon as well!

11. Sorax

Sorax

Sep 9, 2005
    Sydney, Australia
    You might like this Janek, was listening to the album with a friend and talking about the huge range of influences, and he said "it's really just 21st century music."

12. Kiki

Kiki

Apr 23, 2013
    Hi everybody,

I would like to say something about the bassist Tal Wilkenfeld well I heard here and saw on the stage with Jeff more about here than the music I was not impress really, you know it was so mush talk about here you the think she is the best think ever, guess what! they have so much talented female out there they will blow you away which I saw them in New Orleans, but they are not cute like here...and not performing with Jeff beck !! Specially in this business very hard to make it...definitely She hang out with the right people, have a certain attitude, and of course playing with Jeff beck mostly you listen to him no matter who's with him of course the musician need to play at least little bit, you know it's Jeff beck!!! did you see him with ugly girls I bet not!!!!

13. middlebit

middlebit

Sep 10, 2005
    KĂžbenhavn
    What are you doing here on this site, this forum and in this thread?!?

14. adamsmatthewj

adamsmatthewj

May 4, 2013
    Listened to this album on REPEAT on my Spotify whilst painting my daughters playroom...
    Sick jams!