1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

live footage

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by SpaceDementia, Mar 2, 2008.

1. SpaceDementia

SpaceDementia

Dec 11, 2007
    Austin
    Of my band Knights at The Parlor in Austin, TX a few weeks ago. Just wanted to see what you guys thought of it performance wise and musically. Any feedback would be great and extremely appreciated. Thanks.:bassist:

Doh! thanks alot man

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ifuw2KGN8uY

2. bassaficionado6

bassaficionado6 Something about gumption

Jan 7, 2008
    Napa, CA
    Donde esta the link?

3. SpaceDementia

SpaceDementia

Dec 11, 2007
    Austin
    link up

4. shatterd

shatterd

Feb 24, 2008
    Sounds pretty good IMO. Wish the audio was better. I could hear that bassline thumpin in there. If I could offer any constructive critcism...it would be to polish it up and try to get it tighter. But again, the audio wasn't great. I like the dreamy intros you guys are doing(Knights). Looks like the guitar player is doing the vocals? Have you guys considered a frontman? Keep at it!

How long have you guys been playing together and how old are you guys? Are these original tunes? Who are your primary influences? It sounds like you guys are somewhat progressive/alternative.

5. SpaceDementia

SpaceDementia

Dec 11, 2007
    Austin
    thanks alot man, the guitarist is our frontman. Hes an amazing vocalist as well, the audio just doesnt showcase it that well. We've been playing together about 6 months now, myself and the guitarist are 19, and the drummer is 20 and our primary influences are Muse, RATM, Radiohead, etc..so I suppose we are alternative/progressive. Also, all the songs are originals. Thanks!

6. shatterd

shatterd

Feb 24, 2008
    Yea man, keep at it. I like the songwriting. Just keep at it. All of you are going to get much better. Keep playing together and gig every chance you get. Always write your own stuff. Become so good that they cannot ignore you. All the best.