1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Live Wire Elite Speakon Speaker Cable

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Orpheus55, Jun 27, 2014.

1. As the time says; 10 foot Speakon cable, 12 Gauge, like new condition as I only used once. My new amp doesn't use speak one so I no longer need these. $20 shipped CONUS, PayPal only.

Manufacturer's Specs: Neutrik Speakon to Speakon.

Live Wire Elite cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use.

Superior wire
    Your cable is your sound. Superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.

Sturdy construction
    Sturdy construction of the Elite cable enhances signal and performance. Flexible design eliminates kinks and twists for in the cable for a tangle-free performance whether you're in the studio or on the stage.

ImageUploadedByTalkBass1403878078.917084. ImageUploadedByTalkBass1403878105.273627.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2014
  2. On hold pending payment

3. SOLD and sent.