Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Diminished, Feb 18, 2003.

1. I was thinking about making an online journal to keep track of gigs and stuff...but it says i need some kind of livejournal code?...anybody have one of these?
  2. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    hehe you almost got me there...

wait, are you serious about this?? :eek:
  3. yea...livejournals are websites that you post can post pictures and stuff on them...and people can reply to them...thought it would be's not really a journal...i'd use it more as a way for people to give input and support...for my band
  4. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    I have one and I think I saw that there are one or two other guys on there with Talkbass listed as an interest.

I got into the idea after seeing a friend check hers, and her friends' out while at my place.

Heres a link to my journal:

Oh, and sorry, but I just gave out the one free code I had. If I get another Ill send it your way.

5. stephanie

Nov 14, 2000
    Scranton, PA
    Hmmm...I just made a thread on LiveJournals a few days ago and it got no replies :(

Anyway, Nick, where do you find a code? I've had a journal since January and never gave anyone a code so I know I have one to give, but I don't know where to find it LOL.

By the way, this is mine:

Be afraid :D

EDIT: Nevermind, I found a code. Diminished, I'm sending it to you in PM. :)
  6. dude, make a forum at Network54. same stuff, and more suited to purpose.