1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Livin' the Dream...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Sundogue, Jun 15, 2007.

1. Sundogue

Sundogue

Apr 26, 2001
    Wausau, WI
    Whatever you do, don't give up on it.

I can see it now...in the future we'll being seeing your mug on TV while the sportscasters do this mazing story on how you never gave up, and at age 71 you are competing in your first Seniors Tour. ;)

Hey, it can happen!

Seriously, as a parent you should get your kids involved in the thing you like to do...show them a part of life they might never know otherwise.

My boys are into music, one of them is into art. My two year old holds markers, colors and pencils like an adult, and when she colors, she even stays in the lines! She can draw almost perfect circles. Why? Because we draw together all the time. She'll walk up to me with colors and drawing paper and ask..."Draw Doggy? Draw Kitty?" LOL. She is too cute.

So yeah, get your kids involved in your interests and then you both can share it. Who knows? Your daughter might end up turning pro before you do, and your dreams might turn into hers! Just don't force it on her. ;)

2. LiquidMidnight

LiquidMidnight

Dec 25, 2000
    Just came across this thread and it brought a smile to my face again. How's the dream going, Dogue? :)

3. IconBasser

IconBasser Scuba Viking

Feb 28, 2007
    Fontana, California
    ah yes, I remember this one.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021