Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

LMAO... When White Gangstas Attack

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by BaroqueBass, Oct 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BaroqueBass

BaroqueBass

Jul 8, 2000
    Salem, OR
    First of all, one of the most amazing pics I've ever had the pleasure of beholding.

[​IMG]

and now the heartwarming story. :)

The kids are bored these days.. I know I am. :meh: We're looking for a spark of life out there.

2. deadweeds

deadweeds

Oct 28, 2002
    Harbor Beach,MI
    That kid in the upper left looks like Vanilla Ice...

3. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    for some insane reason (which i don't know), i want my kids still to grow up from a working class family...

4. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    :confused:
    BaroqueBass- honestly i don't really see what so hilarious... jus because they are white doesn't mean that they can't be in a gang...so i really don't see how its so funny...please tell

5. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

I see some kids that would benefit from a stint at a military academy, or boot camp.

6. Mike N

Mike N Missing the old TB

Jan 28, 2001
    New York
    Or just a good old fashioned a$$ kicking...

7. RACISISISISISISM!

I AM OFFENDED!:bawl:

MODSSSSSSSSSSSSS!:mad:

8. bill h

bill h

Aug 31, 2002
    small town MN

Thats what I think too.

9. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA

You don't? These kids are middle to upper class. They have no reason to turn to the gang life. It's like, theses kids could say, "Mommy, Daddy, can I get a raise in my allowance, I need to buy some bling bling to impress the bitches." Get it now? It's not because they are white that I personally mock them. If a rich black kid was throwing up gang signs at me, I would mock him *cough P diddy cough*. Nobody says, I wanna be Eminem when I grow up... oh wait, I guess they do.

10. fixed it for ya...

:D

11. kids arent bored. they are stupid.

there are PLENTY of things to do everywhere! sports; theres an @ss load right there!

beating up innnocent kids is what you call retarded. not boredom, sunshine.
    :spit:

12. i can relate to teen boredom. but why does it have to involve beating the crap out of another human being?

these kids ain't bored. they're losers with no self-respect and no self-esteem. bullies and punks usually are.

their perspective would change radically if four guys held them down and four others pummeled them senseless.

:spit: :bawl: :eek: :meh:

m

13. jazzbo

jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    This is turning political.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.