Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Garrett Mireles, Feb 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    didja hear the song sample? lol

2. :D

Here's a link for the other guys:

Man..I can sing better than that with a piece 'o poo in my throat :D
  3. Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002
    ...my room...
    Andrew was born Andrew David Antone almost sixteen years ago in Minneapolis, Minnesota. His mother, Linda, remembers him singing from age two in front of anyone who would listen. When he was seven years old, Andrew sang “The Lion Sleeps Tonight” while playing the guitar in a talent showcase for an audience of 300 people. The audience cheered, clapped, and whistled as they sprang to their feet. Andrew was a show-stopper! Encouraged by audience appreciation, Andrew continued to perform in numerous venues including artists’ showcases, coffee houses and conferences over the next eight years. During that time he also learned to play several musical instruments including saxophone, guitar, drums, and piano. But Andrew prefers to use his powerful voice when he performs. At age thirteen, Andrew recorded a demo CD (Then You Look At Me) in a professional studio. The CD contains ten tracks of contemporary pop music to offer Andrew’s unique and powerful sound.

Andrew also sang in school choirs from grades five through nine. Now 15 years old, Andrew Antone sings a wide range of pop music. He also has trained as a stage actor in community theatre where he has acted and served on technical crews for theatre and concert productions. Andrew is currently pursuing acting-for-television and films. Andrew enjoys performing in musicals, comedies and dramas both on-stage and in front of the camera. However, singing is his passion! His strong influences have been Celine Dion and Andrea Bocelli.
    well at least its not Chris Corabba..... too much of that already!

Okay.. well .. maybe i wont get any sleep like i thought :( ...thinking about.. some.. ......... ..kid..........singing............pop music..

My strong influences are Joey Cape... and Jonas Ted Bond!
  4. I was laughing so hard when my friend gave me the link to that page...my mom thought I was choking on my soda :D
  5. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    They can't even spell right:rolleyes:
  6. Johnalex

Jul 20, 2001
    South Carolina
    LOL....we got a busy guy ova' here!
  7. I emailed him and told him to grow a uh..."unit"..hehe :D

Then I realized he doesn't read them... *doh*
  8. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    This is a cruel thread.

I must say though that this guy really needs to steer away from the attempted "sexsymbolism" and go more towards the "jollyfatguyism."

brad cook
  9. BassWizard55

BassWizard55 Guest

Dec 21, 2002
    Rome, Ga
    I hope his ego isn't as big as he is.

10. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    This, friends,,, is the word of the day.
  11. This guy is my new hero! haha He's also my new AIM icon.
  12. temp5897

temp5897 Guest

Man I listened to his clip...at first I thought he sounded like a woman and then I realized he just sounded like he hasn't hit puberty yet...but at 16? I dunno he is a pretty bad singer...oh well.
  13. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    You guys are mean :(

This kid is living his dream. And you mock him and his fatness, forshame. I'm sure you all were bullies in high school. Yeah... the big bad bass players... you think your tough? Oh all of a sudden we've got the macho man randy savage all up in my hezzy. Is this how it's gonna be. Pickin' on the fat kid. Let me tell you something, fat kids have feelings too. They can feel love and hate and pain. Sure it takes longer because of their big fat stupid fatty fat brains. But they feel it. Sure, some people think it's okay to pick on the fat kid. But I don't. I do think it's Okay to pee in the shower though. It's freeing, you don't need to use your hands, and it just goes down the drain. My bathtub is already covered with paint anyway. People think it's puke... nope... paint. Speaking of puke, Tina puked on the damn rug. It was at the party we threw. There was this girl there who plays the bass too, she's just starting. She hit me in the face with my shoe by accident. I told her it was OK because it was awesome and random. I was just sitting there and it was like... whoa... shoe to the face. Good stuff... good times.
  14. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    This is the damn funniest thing i have ever read.
  15. Chriss62

Jul 24, 2000
    Austin, Texas
    My best friends girlfriend kicked me in the nose once. Lots of blood. No broken nose though. I really was a funny story. See the thing is
  16. temp5897

temp5897 Guest

That whole site is hilarious...IMO if you put yourself in the public eye you put yourself open for criticism. If I did a site where I pretended to the bizzomb I hope you guys would tear me to shreds too.

Edited to remove a stupid joke
  17. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    more like the word of the week :D
  18. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    this thread is pretty cruel....but I just got out of a boring ass contradictory, paradoxical, typical, conference/discussion about racism, but the 4 hour conference has done nothing but fan the flames, they do not realize that they cannot paint a blue wall blue and expect it to change...:mad: but thats another story....this thread, with its jollyfatguyisms and stupidmattisms, has really helped me break out of that awful meetings funk. thanks guys :D

I'm really really thin, for the record.
  19. temp5897

temp5897 Guest

It's too bad his fan club is down. I would love to be a part of it. I guess there has just been RABID DEMAND on the parts of the fans...It's a good thing I have unpopular and boring Talkbass to fall back on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.