LMII & 2 NV115's?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by DLEE, Sep 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. DLEE

DLEE

May 24, 2006
    Mableton ,Ga.
    Anyone have any experience with this combination? I've used the head a lot with my Ampeg 810 and I think it works well with a sealed cabinet. I'm a classic rocker not looking for pristine hi-fi sound.I know it's all subjective but I think it would be a nice rig.

2. I've used (a good while ago) a LMII with my NV215
    It sounded great! ! Deep, full, round and LOUD! Never used a NV115 but imagine it'd be very similar. Win win imo.

DLEE likes this.
  3. I haven't heard a cab that a LM2 won't work well with. Even made a beat up old Peavey 410 sing. That made me buy one ( a LM3 actually) and it's sounded great with any cab I've owned.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
    DLEE likes this.
  4. DLEE

DLEE

May 24, 2006
    Mableton ,Ga.
    I agree. It hasn't let me down in all the years I've had it.

5. DLEE

DLEE

May 24, 2006
    Mableton ,Ga.
    Well I did it and couldn't be happier! Nice full sound and that midrange speaker does add just enough bite.Really works well with a Pbass & flats which is a huge bonus for me. DSC00759.JPG

Sparky Mark and murphy like this.
  6. That would be an amazing rig.

DLEE likes this.
  7. murphy

murphy Supporting Member

May 5, 2004
    Canada
    Wow...How does it compare to your 810?

8. DLEE

DLEE

May 24, 2006
    Mableton ,Ga.
    I think it compares really well. Nothing will ever compare to a "Fridge" but the articulation of the Bergs is really nice but not in the sterile way some cabs sound. On a lark I ran all 3 cabs with the SVT and it is like a religious experience. I have always liked the tone I get from the LittleMark and these cabinets just enhance it.

murphy likes this.