1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

LMKII + pedals case/gig bag options

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Tolbert, Sep 8, 2008.

1. Tolbert

Tolbert

Mar 29, 2006
    Bedford, TX
    Just got a LMKII amp and of course I'm really digging it. I've been carrying it in a backpack along with pedals and cables in another compartment.

I've looked (online) at the Markbass gig bag, but would rather put my $'s towards something that will safely carry LMKII, 3 pedals, and cables.

Anyone found anything practical? Even Container Store or Home Depot surprises out there worth sharing?

Sorry if this has been already covered in a post, but I couldn't find anything.

thanks,

Tolbert

2. thejohnkim

thejohnkim

Sep 30, 2003
    NYC
    http://www.accessbagsandcases.com/personalfx1.htm

i love their gig bags, and their stuff is built very tough with reinforced stitching, so after a couple years of throwing around my electric bass stage 5 (that series is absent from teh site now) the bag still has no issues and is as strong as it was when new.

i know some guys on this board like gigskinz also.