1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Lo Riders, New Dunlop Strap w/straplocks

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by petrus61, Jan 6, 2017.

Tags:
  1. petrus61

petrus61 Supporting Member

Price:
    Brand new Dunlop strap and strap locks. I purchased these as a set at a local shop but only needed the strap button pins that attach to the body, so the locks are brand new. The strap is a very durable seatbelt-like material, pretty nice and also unused. I can install the locks on the strap prior to shipping if buyer prefers.

DR Stainless Steel Lo Riders 45-65-80-100 less than 5 minutes playing time, cut correctly and with appropriate number of peg winds for string through Fender bass. I love DR strings, but stainless just isn't for me! This is a good opportunity to throw a set on your new American Std/American Pro P or J for peanuts :)

IMG_2720.JPG

$19 shipped CONUS/PayPal

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017