1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Loaded 1998 Fender Jazz Bass neck, MIM, $189 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by EpicSoundtracks, Jan 3, 2018.

1. EpicSoundtracks

EpicSoundtracks

Mar 10, 2006
    Oakland, CA
    Lollar Pickups, Dunlop Strings
    Price:
    Excellent condition Mexican Fender Jazz neck, dated to '97/98 by serial number, and maybe the heel markings mean it's a '98? That's an uneducated guess on my part, but it's a late '90s in any case.

Comes with stock tuners, string tree, and nut (possibly not original? looks like a Graph Tech) as shown. Minimal fret wear, nice tight grain on the rosewood fingerboard. Truss rod functions perfectly, plenty of margin left. I neglected to take a photo of the back of the neck heel, but it's in perfect shape with no additional holes. $189 shipped in the U.S. or best offer or trade for... i don't know, got any '80s Peavey or Japanese basses or parts? Try me.

thanks for looking!

IMG-4884.JPG

IMG-4885.JPG IMG-4886.JPG IMG-4887.JPG IMG-4888.JPG IMG-4889.JPG

e-flat and Bob mcAlister like this.