1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Loaded 5-String, Ash Jazz Body

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by cm3ohana, Mar 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cm3ohana

cm3ohana

Aug 1, 2005
    Had this as my main 5-string bass and now went back to 4-strings so parting this loaded body. String thru ash body with a Danish Oil finish, CTS 250K pots, American Tort pickguard, Fender American string-thru bridge, 1998 MIM Jazz pickups and Fender neckplate (sorry only have 4 of the 5 screws).

The body is actually made for active electronics so you can add that later if you like since there's a battery cover routed on the back and a input plug routed on the bottom side so you can have a fourth pot and move the input to the bottom side.

Great potential if you want to upgrade. The unloaded body is about 5.4 pounds. $175 shipped CONUS. No international shipping.

5-StringLoadedBodyFront_zps1ff48894.
    5-StringLoadedBodyBack_zps8043cc87.

2. chinjazz

chinjazz Supporting Member

Sep 11, 2002
    Atlantic Beach, FL
    Looks great! even upside down....

3. cm3ohana

cm3ohana

Aug 1, 2005
    Thanks....that's too funny! It was right side up when I posted it. :)

4. pedulla-2007

pedulla-2007 Supporting Member

Sep 2, 2008
    texas
    Would like to be first in line please. Pm sent!

5. cm3ohana

cm3ohana

Aug 1, 2005
    Sale pending......

6. steelin4u

steelin4u Supporting Member

Darn! My pm still stands if first sale doesnt work out.

7. cm3ohana

cm3ohana

Aug 1, 2005
    Sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.