1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Loaded All Parts Jazz Neck Black Blocks/Binding (JMF-BB) - Schaller Tuners UNUSED

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by mikeddd, Jan 12, 2018.

1. mikeddd

mikeddd Supporting Member

Nov 12, 2009
    San Antonio, TX
    Price:
    $350
    Priced for a quick sale is a loaded All Parts Jazz neck with black blocks and binding (model JMF-BB), loaded with new, never used, Schaller BML tuners. Nice figuring on the maple fingerboard. I am the original owner of both. I bought the neck and tuners separately, more than 2 years ago for a build that never happened.

Aside from the tuners being installed in the neck, everything is brand new. Neck NEVER attached to a body, tuners never held strings. The pics speak for themselves. There is one small scratch in the headstock clear coat near the G string tuner where the tool slipped when installing the tuner ferrules and I included a pic of that. :sour: Other than that it's MINT. Again, check the pics. The loaded neck has sat wrapped in a towel, in the closet for 2+ years.

Neck specs:
    • 20 frets (.103" x .045")
    • Solid 1-piece Maple bass neck with black binding, black block inlays, and vintage tinted finish
    • 10" radius
    • Nut width 1.5"
    • Heel width 2-7/16"
    • Tuning peg hole diameter 11/16"
    • Truss Rod adjustment at heel
    • Neck thickness .89" at first fret, 1.00" at twelfth fret
    $350 SHIPPED for everything. I will eat the shipping. PayPal only. Check my feedback and bid with confidence.

I'd rather not part out the neck and tuners b/c removing the tuner ferrules could scuff up the headstock. In the event it doesn't sell as a whole, I'll consider parting out.

Thanks for looking and if you have questions, please ask.

Attached Files:

2. ELG60

ELG60 Supporting Member

Apr 26, 2017
    Too bad I don't do Paypal.

3. Are you willing to ship to Canada?

EDIT - I'd split on shipping

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018 at 3:12 PM
  4. would you ship to Brazil?

5. mikeddd

Nov 12, 2009
    San Antonio, TX
    Sorry, no international shipping. Thank you for asking.

drews.anderson likes this.
  6. mikeddd

Nov 12, 2009
    San Antonio, TX
    Sold pending receipt of payment. Thanks for the interest!