1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Loaded Fender Jazz bass neck for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by TimBosby, Mar 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    I have a spare Fender MIM Jazz (1.5" nut) neck I'd like to sell. It is currently on a Squier Classic Vibe 60s P-bass that I got off EBay. I actually only need the Squire body for a project, as I will be putting a P-bass neck on later. So the Jazz neck is for sale. I haven't had a chance to snap any photos of my own, but below are the pictures from the EBay seller of the whole bass. Only the neck is for sale.

The neck is in great shape overall. There are probably a few dings and some wear and tear but nothing very noticeable. It actually plays like buttah on the Squier CV; I would keep it, but I already bought a USACG neck w/ 1.625" nut neck for my project bass. Rosewood fingerboard on a great feeling maple neck - I don't know for sure, but it feels like a satin finish. Not sticky at all. Very smooth, fast, and comfortable. The tuners are solid and stay in tune. Nut looks good. Frets are in good shape. I'll probably need to keep the neck plate in the pictures, but I may be able to throw a blank one in for you.

Let's say $175 shipped o.b.o. - lower 48 U.S. states preferred.

$T2eC16VHJHQE9nzEylvtBRIU0b3+6g~~60_57.
    $(KGrHqVHJF!FENmcLYw3BRIU0j8srw~~60_57.
    $T2eC16FHJG!E9nm3pwYIBRIU0ytHCg~~60_12.
    $(KGrHqRHJE8FESjb10eWBRIU01gFIg~~60_57.
    $T2eC16FHJHYE9nzpcDMbBRIU2OfCbw~~60_57.
    $T2eC16JHJGIE9nnWpg44BRIU2J1JPw~~60_57.

2. TimBosby

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    Saturday AM bump. Would like to get this neck sold, so make an offer. No trades.

3. TimBosby

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    Sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.