SOLD Loaded Fender Jazz body, red (CAR? wine? idk!) with lots of extra parts! check it out

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by EpicSoundtracks, Jan 4, 2018.

1. EpicSoundtracks

EpicSoundtracks

Mar 10, 2006
    Oakland, CA
    Lollar Pickups, Dunlop Strings
    Price:
    Here is a very clean 1998 MIM Fender Jazz Bass body with a metallic red finish -- I'm not sure if it's candy apple red or wine red, but I'm sure someone here will be able to I.D. it. Finish is in excellent shape overall, with minor rub marks and no dings to speak of.

When I received the bass it had a black pickguard and black hardware (screws and strap buttons) as well as a thumb rest and an aftermarket bridge -- possibly a Gotoh? Anyway, it's not the typical Fender bent plate. I think it looks cool, but I realize it might not be everyone's taste.

So, I'm throwing in a bunch of other parts I have laying around. If you like a more traditional vibe, you can install the white pickguard, chrome strap buttons, and bent plate bridge. I don't know the provenance of any of these parts -- they're all parts drawer finds. But they fit and are included for my asking price of $289, which covers shipping anywhere in the USA.

Body comes in at just under 7 pounds all loaded up. Please feel free to ask any questions or hit me with trade offers. I generally like traditional-looking four-string basses and Peavey bass parts. Thanks!

IMG-4910.JPG IMG-4911.JPG IMG-4913.JPG IMG-4916.JPG IMG-4918.JPG

Attached Files:

Bob mcAlister likes this.
  2. Gord_oh

Gord_oh Midtown Guitars: Ulyate Pickups & StringJoy Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2008
    Michigan
    It's wine red BTW.

3. EpicSoundtracks

EpicSoundtracks

Mar 10, 2006
    Oakland, CA
    Lollar Pickups, Dunlop Strings
    Thanks Gord_oh!

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 17, 2021