1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Loaded Fender Precision Bass Bodies - MIM and USA Standard

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by themeanreds, Jan 8, 2012.

1. themeanreds

themeanreds Supporting Member

Sep 11, 2007
    Brooklyn, NY
    2005 Fender American Standard Precision Bass Body
    Gorgeous translucent Butterscotch finish
    Excellent condition. Some scuffs and scratches; just normal play and handling wear.
    Includes everything but the neck and tuners
    All original but for the wiring; the original "S-1" switching system (http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f8/fender-s-1-switch-p-bass-386739/) has been removed and replaced with traditional P Bass wiring (250k pots). Everything else, including the pickup, is original.
    Weight is 6.10oz, according to my bathroom scale (the accuracy of which I will not guarantee; no offense, Ikea!)
    The body includes both white black pickguards (the black pickguard was cut a bit to fit).
    SOLD $315/shipped in the
    USA SOLD

2006 Fender MIM Standard Precision Body
    Excellent condition. Some scuffs and scratches; just normal play and handling wear.
    Includes everything but the neck and tuners (neck plate and screws are not pictured, but they are included)
    The Honorable Judge Ikea has determined that this body weighs 5.6lbs (see above caveat regarding accuracy)
    $150/shipped
    $125/NYC cash deal
    SOLD

I'll ship internationally if buyer pays for shipping.

Trades considered:
    Fender Blacktop Jazz Bass (entire bass, or just the loaded body)
    Squier Short Scale Jaguar Bass
    Sunn Coliseum Slave power amp head
    Medium-wattage power amp head (QSC, Crown, etc.). I don't need 1000s of watts; medium-wattage heads are fine (300-500 into 8ohms, for example)
    SolidGold FX Super Drive
    Fuzzrocious Rat Tail
    Mad Professor Blueberry, Stone Grey, Deep Blue
    Bearfoot Model H, Dyna Red, Honey Bee
    Iron Ether stuff
    Inexpensive 1x15, 4x10 cab, or 1x12 bass cab (local NYC only. Ampeg, GK, Avatar, Peavey, etc. Not interested in corksniffer cabs)
    Inexpensive 3 or 4-space rack bag or case (again, not interested in anything fancy)
    Reunion Blues Continental, Mono M80, or other sturdy bass gig bag
    Fender Mustang Bass Hardcase (or a decent gig bag that properly fits a Mustang Bass, if such a thing is out there. . .)
    Couch Strap(s)

What looks like it might be finish wear or a gouge on the upper horn is just weird glare; it's not a blemish.

IMG_7253.

IMG_7258.

IMG_7256.

IMG_7259.

2. wfmandmusic

wfmandmusic Banned

Jul 26, 2011
    PM sent.

3. themeanreds

Sep 11, 2007
    Brooklyn, NY
    Bump

4. themeanreds

Sep 11, 2007
    Brooklyn, NY
    Bump

5. What in tarnation is a "corksniffer" cab!!?? :D

6. comet9

comet9

Nov 5, 2010
    central N.Y.
    the shardonay and brie crowd,you know,the subtle nuances that can't be heard over the drunks playing pool.Mexi Pbass body arrived today and its really nice,excellent deal.

7. sj_bass

sj_bass Supporting Member

May 23, 2010
    Long Beach, CA
    Moody Leathers endorsed artist
    Lmao! Some Uberfani Paladini 2x8 with a dilithium crystal tweeter that inverts the phase on scooped mids to immediately give any bass that thunderous growl we're so willing to pay handsomely for...

8. themeanreds

Sep 11, 2007
    Brooklyn, NY
    Heh. I'm not hating; I would love to pieces a nice Aguilar 4x10 or Emperor 12x15. A garden variety Ampeg or Avatar would be a-ok for my needs right now, though.

9. themeanreds

Sep 11, 2007
    Brooklyn, NY
    Bump

10. themeanreds

Sep 11, 2007
    Brooklyn, NY
    Bump

11. Stag

Stag