1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Loaded geddy lee Jazz bass neck-335$

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by A-Step-Towards, Aug 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a great Geddy Lee jazz neck for sale. It comes loaded with the string tree, tuners, neck plate and all the associated screws.

The neck is in really great condition. There are a few minor head stock dings, and maybe a few light marks here and there but nothing major, nothing that would even stand out. It plays fantastic and these necks just look great and really feel awesome. The tuners on these are great and I would see no point in swapping them out.There is light string marks on the fretboard, and i tried to take photos of some light marks around the headstock but I cant photograph them as there so light.

The frets are fantastic and show very minor wear. I would say the neck conservatively is 8 out of 10, but it really could be an 8.5/9 out of 10.

I am asking $335, shipping included. That’s the cheapest I have seen one of these for in awhile.

2. Gunner77

Gunner77

Nov 30, 2009
    Columbia, MO
    pm'd you

3. 001-73.

002-76.

003-69.

004-69.

005-65.

006-58.

007-55.