1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Loaded Geddy Lee jazz body - sunburst

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by johnbegone, Feb 13, 2016.

1. johnbegone

johnbegone Supporting Member

Sep 16, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    Price:
    Selling a beautiful Geddy Lee jazz bass body, loaded. There are three cosmetic flaws that I tried to show in the photos. Two near the neck pocket, this was my first attempt at putting a different neck on and the first one I tried didn't really fit... so yeah, two small chips on the bottom of the pocket. The other is very small, not a chip, just a little flaw near the bridge from when I was intonating.

I don't have a neck plate for it, but other than that this is fully loaded. Sounds super clean, nice and burpy like a Geddy should. I used this bass for all the jazz bass tones on "Surface Tension" by Hidden Hospitals if you want to hear it. I ended up putting a J bridge pup in my P bass, so that one bass is handling all my live tones now.

Note that it has a Fender vintage bridge that I took off a 50's Classic P bass, I no longer have the BA II bridge it came with - I am discounting this for that reason.

$245 shipped in CONUS, contact me for other shipping quotes. No trades, please.

Thank you!

front.JPG
    front2.JPG pocket.JPG bottom.JPG back.JPG back2.JPG

2. johnbegone

Sep 16, 2004
    Chicago, IL
  3. johnbegone

Sep 16, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    Let's make a deal