1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Loaded MM Subray 4 SD Basslines and preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Rebopmass, May 30, 2017.

1. Rebopmass

Rebopmass Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2011
    Price:
    Hey all I have fully loaded MM subray 4 body with a Basslines SMB 4A pickup and a SD STC 3M3 preamp. Its the push pull preamp with stacked pots. Body is in good shape and hasnt been modified. Body is light, weighs in right around 5lbs.

Loved playing this bass but I used the neck and a custom body with a custom built pickup. Also own another MM Sub so im making this one available. Great tone and punch and flexiblity for that Stingray Sound. Im not looking to part it out. If you like purchase it and part it out yourself or slap a neck on and you have a cheap MM alternative. Not looking for any trades. IMG_26551. 5178841421.

Khronic likes this.
  2. Brother Goose

Brother Goose The Process IS the Reward!

Dec 4, 2013
    Syracuse NY
    God Is Love
    Random endorsement: I have this pickup/pre combo in a 5 string and it SLAMS!

Pick this up to go with that random fretless neck you have and get fired from your country band for playing too many Pino licks!

OR

Use with a maple neck and get fired from your blues/rock band for going "Thunder Thumbs" at an inopportune time!

MM style basses- encouraging acts of bass indulgence for over 40 years!

Khronic likes this.
  3. Rebopmass

Dec 21, 2011
    Thanks yeah I agree sounds awesome. I just found a custom pickup maker and went passive .

4. Rebopmass

Dec 21, 2011
    Hey all last day then gonna try reverb and perhaps evilbay lol. Or just keep it

5. Rebopmass

Dec 21, 2011
    Last chace if it doesnt sell by the weekend im probably just gonna keep it

6. Rebopmass

Dec 21, 2011
    Weekend price drop 180. If not sold by weekend im probably gonna keep it.