For Sale Loaded Olympic White Squier CV Jazz body

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Rebopmass, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Rebopmass

Rebopmass

Dec 21, 2011
    Price:
    Hey all bought this about a year ago and ive played it exactly one time. Had plans to upgrade a bunch of stuff and put some custom Cardullo jazz pups I had made into it. Wanted the white one white combo and when i found one with VM white blocked neck i jumped at it. But having 3 other basses it was left in its case. Recently got my hands on a reliced black body i kinda wanna use. I have no need for 2 jazzes so i decided to use the neck for the black body, and offer this one up here. Previous onwer added the white pickup covers. I also may have an extra jazz pup or two in white lying around which ill include in the sale if I can remember where i hid them lol.
    Ill consider dropping price if someone wants to meet relatively close to me in NE.

Thanks for looking.

Still on the fence about doing this, but have 2 other projects im doing so like I said its someones gain as I dont need 2 jazz basses. Just liking the reliced jazz better at the moment and didnt wanna ruin this body. Thanks again
    220 shipped . US only 20170215_175301.jpg 20170215_175324.jpg

Last edited: Dec 17, 2017
    Spidey2112 likes this.
  2. Rebopmass

Rebopmass

Dec 21, 2011
    220 shipped. Price drop

3. Rebopmass

Rebopmass

Dec 21, 2011
    Price drop 190.

4. Rebopmass

Rebopmass

Dec 21, 2011
    Last drop 180 for loaded body.
    120 for just body and pickguard

5. Rebopmass

Rebopmass

Dec 21, 2011
    Will listen to offers pm me but just being honest not giving it away just to give away

bmac314 likes this.
  6. Rebopmass

Rebopmass

Dec 21, 2011
    Ill drop body to 170 loaded 120 not loaded. Would consider offers on full bass with neck. If you want it buy it may just end up keeeping it if it doesnt sell next few days

7. john allemond

john allemond Supporting Member

Payment was sent on 1/10. John Allemond

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 19, 2021