1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Loaded Squier Vintage Modified Precision body

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by ronaldd1948, Dec 3, 2018.

1. ronaldd1948

ronaldd1948 Supporting Member

Jul 2, 2009
    Alabama
    Price:
    $80
    It is in good condition other than two errant holes next to the bridge. It is cosmetic only. At the neck pocket, there is a finish crack which looks worse in closeup picture than it is. And finally, a couple pick guard screw holes are a little loose, but still holds the screw. Stock pickup with CTS Vintage type pots. Pickup needs soldering to the pots and pick guard installed. Will ship with standard strap buttons installed.
    The body is light at about 4.5 pounds loaded. Listed price includes shipping to Southeastern States. Please request shipping quote for other states.

For Sale - Made in Korea Squier Precision Bass neck

IMG_0474 (2).JPG IMG_0475 (2).JPG IMG_0478 (2).JPG IMG_0480 (2).JPG IMG_0482 (2).JPG

Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
  2. 1dreday

1dreday Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2009
    pm sent

3. bolophonic

bolophonic

Dec 10, 2009
    Durham, NC
    That was a good deal. Good thing I already have a white bass and a million other projects!

4. Mildew Jones

Mildew Jones

Dec 18, 2014
    Any idea what kind of wood the body is?

5. ronaldd1948

ronaldd1948 Supporting Member

Jul 2, 2009
    Alabama
    I don't know the wood type. I can say it is lite at 4.5 pounds loaded.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2018