1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Loaded Warmoth 51 Precision/MM body

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by MagicMan_841, Feb 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Up for grabs is a Warmoth 51 Precision/MM body. Wood is swamp ash. Paint was done by yours truly using rattle cans. The color is called Midori Green (Honda color from the 90's). The finish is a bit rough and uneven, and could use some more polishing. The back has some buckle rash and other scratches, and a tiny hole where I drilled a screw into the control cavity (for a ground, I think) through the body (don't ask). From 3 feet away, it looks pretty cool. Either use as is or refin. I had a MIM Jazz neck for it, but the trussrod is shot, and I don't have money for a new neck and will be moving soon and already have 2 other basses that are fully functional, which is more than I need already. Story short, I'd like to get this to someone who will use it.

SOLD THANKS TB!

It comes with:

- Hipshot bridge
    - SD Quarter Pounder single coil pup
    - Unknown MM pickup with ceramic magnets
    - Chrome neck plate with 4 screws (not pictured)
    - Warmoth black/red/black pickguard with black pickguard screws
    - Schaller strap locks
    - Chrome fender control plate
    - Stacked V/V and tone electronics
    - Black Electrosocket

IMG_2605_zps262f1352.

IMG_2606_zps671938c7.

IMG_2610_zps6a74acf3.

Here's some more pictures I took when putting it together:

IMG_1387.

IMG_1380.

IMG_1349.

IMG_1310.

:hyper:

2. Still have the neck?

3. I have a MIM Jazz neck with matching headstock, but the trussrod is broken!

4. I was hoping that you had the tuners as well, but I see that you had sold them in another thread.

5. WillieB

WillieB Battling Bass Guitar Bulimia since 1975 Supporting Member

Apr 26, 2010
    Columbus Ohio
    do you know the weight ?

6. I remember that the body from Warmoth was around 4 lb.

With the neck on, it was a light bass, noticeably lighter than my MIM PJ and my MM Sterling.

Unfortunately, I don't know the exact weight.

7. chuck norriss

chuck norriss Banned

Jan 20, 2011
    Sick. Good luck.

8. Hmmm...I might want this?

9. bigou

bigou

Mar 17, 2008
    Mont St-Hilaire, QC
    I'm interested if it's still available. I contact you a while ago when you post on kijiji for the entire bass and unfortunatly I didn't have the cash to bought the bass. I can offer 200$ and pick it up at St-Hyacinthe. PM me in french if you want.

10. bigou

bigou

Mar 17, 2008
    Mont St-Hilaire, QC
    Ok 225$ and it's a deal.

11. SOLD!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.