1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Loaded Warmoth Lined Fretless Neck, Gotoh Tuners, Manring and Egan Signed

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by jeffbass, May 25, 2018.

1. jeffbass

jeffbass Supporting Member

Dec 4, 2005
    Lexington, KY
    Price:
    $200
    Loaded Warmoth Lined Fretless Neck with Gotoh Tuners for sale. I received this in a deal for a Warmoth fretted Jazz. It was formerly bolted to the body (the bass now sports a Bubinga fretted neck). I have an unlined fretless I'm very happy with, so this should get some use. Maple with some nice flame in spots, Ebony board with minimal wear (no grooves, primarily scratching). Looks like Maple fretlines and Abalone dots. 2+2 headstock with chrome Gotoh tuners. I'll part out if need be. The neck is P-Bass spec (1 5/8" nut). My Jazz body is Warmoth, so I assume that this will bolt onto any US spec neck pocket. Not sure what that measurement is.

The neck was played and autographed by Mark Egan (see pic), also signed by Michael Manring (not sure if he played it).

$200 shipped and insured CONUS with the tuners, $150 for the neck only. Paypal is fine.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 26, 2018