1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Loaded Warmouth PBass neck Roasted Maple

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by BigBear77, Jan 10, 2019.

1. BigBear77

BigBear77 Supporting Member

Aug 30, 2017
    Price:
    Loaded Warmouth Roasted Maple neck. PBass-Schaller Tuners, black Tusq nut, Vintage frets.
    Bought for a build, that unfortunately couldn’t bond with.
    Excellent condition, only on the bass for two months, barely played. I did have to plain the heel down just a little bit, can still see the turtle brand.

Either the heel was too tall, or the bass not routed enough, saddles where pinned very high. Wanted to get some “play” in the B72BB9CC-A2CD-43BC-B769-987E9393F800. .

Attached Files:

SteveBass5 likes this.
  2. Is there any finish on the neck? Steel stiffening rods? What's the radius?

3. BigBear77

Aug 30, 2017
    Standard PBass 1-11/16 at nut. 10” radius. No finish, roasted maples do not need one, so it’s nice and smooth. Has the standard steel rods.

waynobass likes this.
  4. ajschnitzelbank

ajschnitzelbank Supporting Member

Sep 4, 2012
    Damn, wish it were a rosewood board. Nice floor, looks like my house just across the boarder in NYS. GLWTS.

5. Pbass51

Pbass51

Jan 10, 2019
    Which profile did you have them use when they made this?

6. BigBear77

Aug 30, 2017
    Thank you, that’s the second floor, on my first floor it’s all exposed beems. Original owner/builder went to great lengths. Unfortunately once he passed his daughter didn’t keep up with the maintenance. Could use a good sand and re-coat.

Attached Files:

ajschnitzelbank likes this.
  7. Pbass51

Pbass51

Jan 10, 2019
    Did I read this right that it's now been sold?

8. BigBear77

Aug 30, 2017
  9. Pbass51

Pbass51

Jan 10, 2019
    What are you meaning by "hybrid", who made the body. what pickups are they and what are you asking? I'm not wasting your time as I might be interested

10. BigBear77

Aug 30, 2017
    8879B3CB-EDB0-4F39-9849-8A89932CD2BA. Check the link,

It’s a USA customs body. It’s a 51p body but it has body contours and a normal P pup route. It is routed for a 51 control plate.

11. ajschnitzelbank

ajschnitzelbank Supporting Member

Sep 4, 2012
    Nice! Our place is old school post and beam, and those second floor joists are covered in drywall. I can't wait to get around to exposing them!