1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Loaded Warwick Corvette $$ Bass Body (Rockbass)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by krovx, Nov 29, 2018.

1. krovx

krovx Supporting Member

Mar 11, 2003
    Michigan, USA
    Price:
    I love Vettes and these $$ are so versatile. The neck is damaged and available as a package, I will include the link.

Includes the German hardware and MEC pickups. Attach a neck and go! Full disclosure, I slightly sanded the neck pocket to fit a German neck. I had to drill a new hole in the German neck as one of the holes vary between the RBs and German bodies.

Overall, body is in decent shape and looks great. I will get some better pics uploaded soon. It weighs 6 lbs and 4 oz. The pots were scratchy so I replaced them. The volumes were 25k (yuck!) and I replaced with linear 500k push pulls that go from parallel to series for each bucker. The tone pot is currently a linear 500k, but I have debated about going to an audio 250k as the buckers are so lively. The new pots really opened up the sound. Not sure why they did 25k pots...but the difference is night and day.

Asking for 349 shipped and feel free to submit offers. Will consider selling without pickups..already have had some interest in that.

rb2.JPG rb1.JPG

Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
  2. krovx

krovx Supporting Member

Mar 11, 2003
    Michigan, USA
  3. krovx

krovx Supporting Member

Mar 11, 2003
    Michigan, USA
    PMs replied.

4. krovx