1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Local Atlanta Sale, Warmoth P/J

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Tanner5382, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Tanner5382

Tanner5382 Supporting Member

Sep 26, 2010
    Canton, GA
    Price:
    Strings:
    Here's a white Warmoth P/J that plays and sounds great. The body is ash, and the neck and fretboard are bubinga. Has nicks and marks that I tried to photograph. Seymour Duncan pickups, hipshot USA tuners and a really nice Gotoh bridge. Comes with a Fender hardcase. Wood knobs on the two volume knobs as well. Thanks! Looking to keep this local and cash only, thank you.

W1.jpg

W2.jpg

W3.jpg

W4.jpg

W5.jpg

W6.jpg

W7.jpg
    W8.jpg

2. axelrod

axelrod

Jun 11, 2013
    ohio
    Cool man, that's what I am wanting to build, except 5 string.

3. Tanner5382

Tanner5382 Supporting Member

Sep 26, 2010
    Canton, GA
    Yeah it's pretty sweet man, I didn't order/assemble it but got it in a trade. Warmoth is great quality stuff. I'm sure your 5 string will turn out great if/when you get around to it.

4. tylercmills

tylercmills

May 27, 2019
    i am the original owner of this bass. i am trying to track it down. any help is greatly appreciated.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021