Local news headline: Man Killed By Stag..

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by yoshi, Oct 19, 2004.

1. yoshi

Jul 12, 2002
    England, London
  2. IvanMike

IvanMike Player Characters fear me... Staff Member Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2002
    Middletown CT, USA
    actually, here in the states, more people are killed by deer than any other animal. Of course, that's due to swerving to avoid them on the road...............
  3. A few years ago I hit a deer. I knew it did some damage to my car, but I kept driving about another half-mile before I got out to look at the damage. All I could think about was the commercial for Fox's 'When Animals Attack' where the guy is getting his face boxed in by a deer. Then I was imagining how embarrassed I'd be telling people I got the shizzle kicked out of me by a cute, fuzzy deer.
  4. Yeah, better watch out for those terrorist deer!! You never know when they might strike.

Bambi with a machine gun. It's Bambo!!

Rock on
  5. Hollow Man

Hollow Man Supporting Member

Apr 28, 2003
    Springfield, VA
    A few years ago, I hit a deer in my Plymouth Neon. Actually, I should say the deer hit me. I was traveling at about 40 MPH and it hit me in the side panel in front of the passenger door. We turned around to look at it, and when we approached it, it jumped up and ran off like it had been taking a nap. I was so pissed, I wished I had called it, just to inflict some measure of revenge.
  6. Main Entry: 1stag
    Pronunciation: 'stag
    Function: noun
    Inflected Form(s): plural stags
    Etymology: Middle English stagge, from Old English stagga; akin to Old Norse andarsteggi drake
    1 or plural stag : an adult male red deer; also : the male of various other deer (especially genus Cervus)
    2 chiefly Scottish : a young horse; especially : a young unbroken stallion
    3 : a male animal castrated after maturity -- compare STEER 1
    4 : a young adult male domestic fowl
    5 a : a social gathering of men only b : one who attends a dance or party without a companion

7. Sonorous

Oct 1, 2003
    Denton, TX
    He should have stayed away from the woods.
  8. Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    that was on radio 4 new last night.
  9. Mike A

Mike A Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2002
    I'll continue to help others avoid meeting the same fate as this guy by thinning the herd.