SOLD Local S. New England: Peavey Pro 810, Sale or Swap

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Count Bassie, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Count Bassie

Count Bassie Supporting Member

Jun 10, 2006
    Smithfield, RI
    Price:
    It's back up. Just don't need it- found an alternative for now that does all I need. This was great, but I can't really afford overkill if I don't benefit from it, yadda-yadda.

This cab is a powerhouse and a teeth-rattler. Big, deep, loud as a nun with a bullhorn at a farm league hockey game. Also heavy, but the tall factor and tilt-back thing make it handier to move than your garden-variety 410. 600w continuous, 1,400w program, @ 4 ohms. I've been playing reggae gigs with it, and it's great for that!

Here's the cab:
    810 w Trace.jpg

810 rear.jpg

Here's the terrain:
    030007d0.jpg

Right? If I had a friendlier scene for it than the ancient rough stone steps leading UP to my basement, I'd hold onto it and keep using it. Rock gigs, reggae gigs (outdoors too), anything requiring volume, impressive low end, and a punchy wall of air is easily accommodated by this beastly monolith. Lovely clear tone, very nice cabinet. Up a notch from the Ampeg.

I use the rat fur covering to stick "Velcro-enhanced" stuff onto it, like my Furman six-box with a long cord, for reaching hard-to-get-to wall outlets on dingy dive bar "stages". :)

I'd sell 'er outright, or be interested in trading for a nice 215, 212, maybe the right 210...

I'm in northern RI, can meet or you can plug in and try it out here. Whatever, send pm and we can see about it. Thanks for looking in.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2017
  2. bassfreakah

bassfreakah

Mar 26, 2011
    Endorsing Artist Ernie ball strings
    These are PHATTY cabs!!!! Mine came with me on the road for about 10 years with no problems!!! And sounded great with a svt2 pro.

Count Bassie likes this.
  3. Count Bassie

Jun 10, 2006
    Smithfield, RI
    Bumpin' up.

4. Count Bassie

Jun 10, 2006
    Smithfield, RI
    The Ramp. Lol.

DSCN4904.JPG

5. Count Bassie

Jun 10, 2006
    Smithfield, RI
    Got a local offer to consider, but it's still here so far.

6. Count Bassie

Jun 10, 2006
    Smithfield, RI
    Got an offer for swap/cash, involving a Peavey 412 TVX. Slightly easier to move than the 810 up steps. Hmm... Bump?

7. Count Bassie

Jun 10, 2006
    Smithfield, RI
    The 810 is back up, still (rather, again) for sale. Or for the right trade, a smaller cab, preferably.

8. Count Bassie

Jun 10, 2006
    Smithfield, RI
    It's Thursday! And somewhere, it's NCD...

9. Count Bassie

Jun 10, 2006
    Smithfield, RI
    And done, local trade.

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 23, 2022