For Trade Local south Jersey: Kendrick 300 watt BMF tube amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by NickyBass, May 3, 2019.

1. NickyBass

NickyBass Supporting Member

Nov 28, 2005
    Southern New Jersey
    Price:
    I am looking to trade this amp. I commissioned it about 10 years ago, and just don't need anything this big anymore. It WILL need to be cleaned, serviced and checked over since I haven't used it in about 5 years. It's 300 watts. Very simple controls. The preamp is rackmount, so you can take it out and use it alone, or you could use another pre with the power amp. I don't know the full specs on this, but you are welcome to come pick it up, look it over, take it to a tech, etc.

As for trades, I will listen to any offer. Basses, amps, cabs, effects, recording gear.

Attached Files:

smperry and bradd like this.
  2. bradd

bradd

Jan 27, 2008
    Minneapolis, MN
    Having the preamp removable is a fantastic idea. If I were closer I'd check it out. GLWTS!

3. moogieotter

moogieotter Custom Title

Jun 16, 2009
    Duluth, GA
    Please advise of cash price.

4. NickyBass

Nov 28, 2005
    Southern New Jersey
    I’m not sure about that yet. Are you local to N.J.? I’d prefer not to ship this since it is heavy and would need a lot of packaging.

5. NickyBass

Nov 28, 2005
    Southern New Jersey
    Run any trade by me. I'm pretty motivated to trade this.

6. rsbassman2001

rsbassman2001

Feb 10, 2010
    Northern NJ
    PM

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 19, 2022