1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. We are aware of an issue affecting search results for classifieds searches and advanced search functions.  Actively working on a fix, thanks for your patience!

Local Yokal

Discussion in 'Ask David Overthrow' started by Bass Balls, Mar 14, 2007.

1. Bass Balls

Bass Balls

Mar 14, 2007
    Hey Dave, Greetings from Bethel CT!
    Having seen you play, I ran out and grabbed Intermediate Bass and the 30 day Bass workout...............AWESOME stuff!
    I hope to attend NGSW when you have Billy Sheehan there!
    Peace,
    Keith

2. Pruitt

Pruitt

Jun 30, 2005
    Danbury, CT
    Hiya Dave! Just wanted to add my greetings and thanks for your new forum here at TalkBass. As someone who has taken private lessons with you previously and as recently as last winter, I'd just like to add that everyone here is in for treat. Dave's a heckuva teacher, and all around great guy!

I'm definitely looking forward to your new Jazz Bass book I read about in another thread here. Sounds useful!

Hmmm..., makes me think I need to contact you about taking some more lessons! heh heh... :bassist:

BTW, this is Vin from Danbury. ;)

Have Fun!

3. Hey Keith
    Keep playing Da' bass!

Peace,
    Dave

4. Hey man. It's good to hear from you. Thanks for the kind words. Hope your playing is going well and hope to hear you play sometime soon. Hope to talk to you soon.

Peace,
    Dave

5. WillPlay4Food

WillPlay4Food Now With More Metal! Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2002
    Orbiting HQ
    Top o' the morning to ya from another nutmegger. :D Just picked up your bass workout book/DVD last weekend and will start using it today during my lunch practice. I feel my musicianship is being held back by my lack of dexterity/coordination and your workout looks to be just what I need!

Once I've gone through the exercises in your book (will probably run through just the warmups for the first week, then dive into the exercises) I'll make a new thread and report my experiences.

6. Hey Bass Balls!

My band is playing in your area on May 17th. I hope you can make it.

Peace,
    Dave

7. Hey Vin,

My band will be playing at Molly Darcy's on May 17th. I hope you can make it. It would be great to see you there.

Peace,
    Dave

8. Pruitt

Pruitt

Jun 30, 2005
    Danbury, CT
    Cool! I'll do my best to be there. I've mentioned it to a few others since reading your post on your forums, so maybe I can get a bunch of people there. ;)

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 21, 2021