1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Logic Pro Session

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by BZadlo, Mar 28, 2018.

1. BZadlo

BZadlo Supporting Member

Mar 4, 2008
    Seattle, WA
    Any chance anyone could open a Logic session for me and export all of the tracks individually as wavs? I've heard that it's pretty easy to do within the program. I mainly use Ableton and I need a few of the tracks for live backing track use.
    I realize that Logic is only $200 but, I don't see myself using the program again any time in the near future. Just trying to save a few bucks.
    Also, I'm happy to throw a few bucks your way for your time. I think the session only has about 20 track or so.
    Everyone is telling me to just download a crack but I really dislike pirating.

2. Michael4bass

Michael4bass

Aug 20, 2011
    Florence, MS
    If the session is saved as a Folder, just go to the Audio folder and copy or import the files. If it's a Package, on a Mac you can right click on the Package and select "Show Package Contents", then go to the Audio folder.

Bassically, Michael

Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
  3. BZadlo

BZadlo Supporting Member

Mar 4, 2008
    Seattle, WA
    Thanks for the tip but, I need the sequenced midi as well. Only the actual samples show up in the audio folder. Also, none of the audio files are on the grid.

4. brlottermann

brlottermann

May 14, 2011
    Boston, MA
    Hey BZadlo, I use Logic all the time and feel that I could do what youre describing pretty easily. Once I have the midi files and the bpm that you tracked it to, I can just throw it in my DAW and with one click, export the 20 different tracks as separate .wav files. Let me know if you still need some help on this :)

5. BZadlo

BZadlo Supporting Member

Mar 4, 2008
    Seattle, WA
    Thanks Brlottermann! Michael4bass actually just helped me with this. I’ll close the thread now.