SOLD Logical Guitars - "Roger" Pbass 3tone burst

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by speyer, Apr 16, 2017.

1. speyer

speyer Supporting Member

Price:
    $275
    Strings:
    Hello TB, I'm just trying to empty my gear closet in preparation for moving and I have a nice PBass for sale made By Logical Guitars in Vancouver Canada. It includes the brand new Original Fender HSC that came with my AM STD Pbass which I don't need anymore. The case retails for $154 and these basses Retail for $450 and both are brand new condition. I got the bass directly from the owner of logical who lives nearby and I was planning on using it as a backup but now I have 2 main basses! I believe these are made in China and labeled made in Canada. Cant really go wrong at this price point - the bass is totally playable right out of the box!

$400+ shipping for both. OR

$300+shipping for the bass only.

IMG_3868.JPG IMG_3866.JPG IMG_3867.JPG IMG_3869.JPG IMG_3870.JPG IMG_3871.JPG

Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
  2. kittywithabanjo

kittywithabanjo Supporting Member

Nov 26, 2014
    Coquitlam. BC
    Hmm don't think I have heard of these glws

3. speyer

speyer Supporting Member

Offers welcome! Not attached to this bass at all... looking for a new home!

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 25, 2021