1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Logitech Harmony One Universal Remote

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by cyclomatic, Aug 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'll simply say, this is the best univeral remote I've ever owned. I still have one for the past 2yrs. This was a late Christmas gift I won't be keeping.Rather than sell the used one I'm selling the brand new one. "IMPRESSIVE" is the single word I would use to describe it.http://www.logitech.com/en-us/remotes/universal-remotes/harmony-one-advanced-universal-remote This is truly one button function. Once it's programmed you can go from watching DVD to Sirius to Netflix to TV and adjust the lights and temp in between.Everything is included in the box. This remote was never programmed or used. It will control EVERYTHING from your Plasma & DVD player, Bose system, FIOS, stereo receiver, home theater components, ceiling fan, air conditioners, security system, thermostat, lights, clock radio, etc. If it runs via remote control, the Harmony One can be programmed to control it!Normal retails for $200, I'm selling this for $125 +S/H Cont US; Again brand new in the box. Documentation, software, cables etc. Also looking for local sales, NYC/Westchester.

2. Forgot to mention for those who don't know, this is a touch screen. Once programmed touch the screen for the activity. It also stores pictures on the same screen. Nice for when your not actively using.

3. I will entertain trade offers, mainly limited to recording gear.

*EDIT: Just realized I never posted pics!!

Attached Files:

4. !mpuB

5. I have this same remote, and it is pretty amazing! Mine is set up to control my TV, two receivers, satellite receiver, Blu-Ray player, and even my AC and window blinds. When I watch a Blu-Ray, for example, it's a 1-button affair. Turns on necessary components, sets the surround mode, and closes my blinds!

If I wanted to, I could also set it up (with an additional accessory) to dim my lights as well. Cool stuff!

If mine ever dies, it will probably be replaced with the exact same one.

6. Sold locally :hyper:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.