lol doesint this sound pretty funny

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by matt_chew, May 11, 2002.

1. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    isn't that false advertising???

2. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    no fake advertising... but a desperate aid to sell such a crappy bass.

it´s like the famous line:

Just change the product and youll have a promotional tool
  3. I thought its funny how it says all of the girls will love you. I thought chicks loved the guitar players? Maybe if i buy this bass ill be sexy and girls will love me.

Oh wait i already have an ibanez SR and no chicks love me :eek:
  4. Freakapotamus9

Jun 20, 2001
    it must be some sort of magical instrument.. because i too have an ibanez SR.. and chicks.. where are they?
  5. Oh my god, I have an Ibanez too. I think I'll sell it now.
  6. maybe the chicks will jus always love guitar players more because they play 6 strings instead of 4 and they apparently look better than us for some reason.

and for all you people that say it sucks because its an ibanez. No it doesint. Chicks dig us as you can tell from the past posts.;)
  7. personally i reckon guys who play guitar OR bass or hot!!!!!
  8. pigpen02

Mar 24, 2002
    well, both are phallic representations, and the bass' are quite larger....
  9. Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland, EU
    Besides, how's that high-end screeching ever gonna shake their.. 'little birdies'? ;) :D
  10. RHCFlea

Jun 16, 2001
    Washington DC
    Just think, they could use that title, and then have a picture of JT holding a bass. It could be used by buleimics as an alternative method of throwing up.
  11. Skavenger

May 26, 2002
    According to a poll, the member in a band that chicks would rather have sex with, is the bassist...I've never experienced that... :(
  12. According to a poll, the member in a band that chicks would rather have sex with, is the bassist...

which band?- Motley Crue?

it's a bit like all the artists on who include "Osama Bin Laden" in their artist description to boost the hits they get from searches-
    artists similar to Osama...
    artists influenced by Osama...

13. The guy in our band that gets the most chicks is the 5'3" really bad rhythm guitarist. He truly believes he is the sexiest man alive and women seem to love him for that and because he is so small they can make him do anything they want. I've never seen a guy so whipped in my life, he should go on Maury Povich or something..."My Partner is too Controlling!!".:D
  14. I once asked a friend which band member she is most attracted to in a general sense, and she said, "First, the bassist. Second, the drummer. They have the rhythm."

I discretely mentioned I played bass and percussion.......

no Ibanez though. wonder who the lucky cat is that scored that valuable love machine...
  15. I play Ibanez, and I got the occasional pass. Maybe because I have the cool looking EDC Erg with 5 strings. Or maybe because I'm taken. Why do women always go after you when you're already with someone?

Rock on
  16. Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Actually, it's true! I had a female friend, and we were both sick of being single. So, we decided to "go out" with each other. Lo an behold within 2 weeks, both of us were being hit on, and inside of 3 weeks, we both had a significant other. Wierd, hu?
  17. Brad Barker

Brad Barker Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    well, people are attracted to those already committed to a relationship because those people prove that they are capable of having one, which is a desired trait, apparently.

(i read SEVENTEEN whenever i can. great stuff! :D :eek: :D )
  18. You just read it to see women in their underware, right?

Rock on
  19. Brad Barker

Brad Barker Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    ermm...yeah, THAT'S THE TICKET!

now if you'll excuse me...

[slowly backs away...then turns and runs as fast as possible]