1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

LOL this is ridiculous

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by plastik-bass[?], Feb 24, 2008.

1. Wow, it took me a minute to figure that out. You know some guy is going to try and play that at a school event and get his rear chewed.

2. skaismyhero

skaismyhero

May 21, 2006
    Dayton Ohio
    that is sooo awesome!

3. I want it. Bad. Thought I'd cured my GAS with an MIA Jazz but nope, guess not :scowl:

4. The seller asks the question, "So,YA GOT THE BALLS???" But it looks like the headstock is missing its balls....Has a head, but no balls.

5. I would SO play that at a college Jazz concert:ninja:

6. Marcury

Marcury High and Low

Aug 19, 2007
    Mid Hudson Valley, NY
    LOL!!! A true finger style player.

7. Stromrider

Stromrider

Feb 16, 2008
    CT, USA
    So, whos going to make a dual neck bass in the \,,/ shape?

8. dakpluto

dakpluto

Oct 14, 2006
    Orlando, FL
    That is freaking awesome!

9. bugs

bugs

Apr 14, 2007
    Yeah....I was a little thrown off by the phallic headstock. I thought this bass was supposed to make you look BA but that....is questionable. :p

10. :D this is cool but guess it is not gonna be comfortable playing this bass

11. simongpaez

simongpaez Supporting Member

Feb 28, 2005
    The Woodlands , Texas
    Thats the signature bass for Alex Lora, he is from the band El Tri, a true Mexican rock group that has been around for more than 36 years, lets say the Mexican Stones.

http://www.eltri.com.mx/

QUE VIVA EL ROCK'N ROLL!!!!!:bassist:

12. a little off topic, but hey plastik is Supafuzz still kickin around Atlanta?

13. Lol i guess since i have no clue what you are talking about no...but i could be wrong

14. Gotham Records recording artist Supafuzz...opened for them a few times at various clubs in Atlanta including the Sombre Reptile, and the Masquerade....but it's been a few years since i lived in Atlanta...lol

Dave Angstrom their lead guitarist and singer now owns an indie label called "Mine's Bigger Than Yours".....

thought they might still be kickin around Atlanta

back on topic that bass would only be good for the novelty value....but who knows may sound an play great

15. if i see anything about them around here ill let you know

16. One Drop

One Drop

Oct 10, 2004
    Swiss Alps
    Well, they say tone is in the fingers...

17. PhatBasstard

PhatBasstard Spector Dissector Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2002
    Las Vegas, NV.
    Ed Roman (Vegas) had several of those in his old location. None in his new one. I think they're pretty lame and juvenile.:meh:

18. dave64o

dave64o Talkbass Top 10 all time lowest talent/gear ratio! Gold Supporting Member

Jun 15, 2000
    Southern NJ
    Wouldn't it be awesome to have something like that to pull out for the right song, something like "I Don't Want to Work", "Take This Job and Shove It", etc.

:D