Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Suburban_punk, Jun 7, 2003.

1. Suburban_punk

May 13, 2003
    So I went to the first and the second one..Great stuff.

Bought my tickets today for the latest festival.

Any fans? Who are you interested in seeing?

I'm looking forward to Incubus as well. Those guys are SO talented. Their bassist left though? Bummer.
  2. geshel

Oct 2, 2001
    If I went it'd be to see APC, Audioslave, and The Donnas.

Not sure about JA - I always regretted not sticking around to see them at the first one (we left early to beat traffic - heh - doh!). But I get the feeling I'd probably do that again this time. Though I haven't heard the new album yet.
  3. lo-end

Jun 15, 2001
    The most acid in over 10 years is also gonna be on tour
  4. I think Coheed And Cambria are playing that...I wish I could go just for them! Amazing band!
  5. I went to the first one at Great Woods in MA. Had a ball. I went to see the Butthole Surfers primarily. They didn't translate onto the bigger stage so well though. The Buttholes are best seen in a small club on copious amounts of pyschedelics. Still enjoyed it. The highlight was when Gibby threw a beer bottle straight up in the air and it came back down and smashed him in the head provoking a digitally delayed scream that scared most of the parents that were there with their kids. NIN whimped out because their computers broke down (no big loss). The sod war was pretty cool too.

Doubt I'll be going to this one.
  6. Corbis

Corbis Guest

Feb 19, 2003
    Wamego KS
    I'm going on July 8. I'm exciting about seeing Audioslave, Incubus, Donnas, QOTSA I haven't really heard Janes Addiction yet. But yeah about everyband thats going I'm thrilled about seeing!
  7. i MIGHT go. just to see jane's addiction. although i wish eric avery was still with them.
  8. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    music related means miscellaneous goodness :)
  9. Suburban_punk

May 13, 2003
    Sorry...I'm still a rookie.

THanks! :D
  10. Piezoman

Nov 29, 2002
    Bronx, New York
    APC's playing. Dont think theyre the best but maynard is. Kill to see them live since I missed that tool show cuz my mom dont know ho to type.

Otherwise,the show sounds horrible.
  11. Suburban_punk

May 13, 2003

Thats interesting. The line up is pretty diverse and none sounds good eh?

I saw APC a couple years ago and they were VERY good...It wasn't Tool though.
    Those guys make magic!

I like to tell stories..Here is one. I saw Tool open up for the Rollins Band in 92 and got to touch Maynard's shoe..

Pretty cool huh?