Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

London Roll Call

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by XavierG, Jul 7, 2005.

1. We all have fellow TB'er friends in the affected area and are concerned about their well being. If you are one of them, please just post a quick "I'm Ok" on this thread without further commentary. Don't want this to be a discussion thread... just a way to confirm that you're alright.

Thanks

2. maverick

maverick

Mar 8, 2005
    London England
    funny how i was just commenting on the olympics yesterday. been working on the emergency services in the area today. it's probably one of the worse days i have ever experience. my heartfelt feelings go out to all the families of the victims i have seen today and for my part it will be a quiet night with a beer hoping i never see that again.

3. Gia

Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    roseability
    i'm a-ok.
    i'm still at school though, as tubes are down till tomorrow morning.

my thoughts are with those who've lost loved ones, and to the many who still haven't contacted their friends and relatives.

4. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    Hope everyone is OK...

5. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    i chatted with Unharmed earlier, he and his wife are OK, although his wife was really, really close to one of the locations, she's OK.

6. Ditto

7. Yeah I'm cool and my lovely girly is good too - off to the cinema tonight - to watch War Of The Worlds...food for thought - maybe - or just a naff sci-Fi flick - probably,,,

Peace to one and all

M

8. DaveBeny

DaveBeny

Mar 22, 2000
    London, UK
    Hi to all the other Londoners.

9. maverick

maverick

Mar 8, 2005
    London England
    big sorry... didn't read the thread properly and should have just said i'm ok.... think i got a little overcome with the whole events of the day.