Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

LONELY LDS 2 X 10 HAS A HOME

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by burk48237, Feb 18, 2005.

1. burk48237

burk48237 Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2004
    Oak Park, MI
    Just got LDS 2 X 10 Neo home, Weight is 41 lbs. but I ordered a big Cab to stack with my Eden 410T. Run together thru a WT 300 It bleeds ears with the gain at 4 and master at 6 . I Never turn my metro above 7 (hot pre) . I can't imagine a room in Detroit with the exception of the Stadiums I couldn't play with this combo. Two things I noticed, 300 watts of Eden power is a lot of power!!! Seems to be hotter then many so called 500 watt heads I've played. And both the LDS and the Eden are very efficient (lots of high end, had to turn down the treble in both cabs or or it was hiss city). Review of the cab and Photos of "THE RIG" are coming soon. This is by far the loudest, clearest and warmest set up I've had and have had several rack mount pre/power rigs with names like Crown,Hartke,ADA,GK and an Old Sunn collesium back in the day. My ears hurt, half to go now.

2. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Gold Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    North central Ohio
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
    Okay, our ears are perked up! I'm anxious to see the pics and hear your full review!