1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

long shot. Stolen bass from a few years ago

Discussion in 'Lost & Stolen Gear' started by sharpiemarker, Sep 18, 2020.

1. sharpiemarker

sharpiemarker

Feb 15, 2013
    Montreal
    Hey I don't check out this site too often and just noticed the stolen gear thread. Its been a few yeas and I'm not expecting to find it but... 2016 in Toronto my Mexi fender jazz bass got stolen out of a car. Unfortunately this is the only semi decent photo I have of it. It wasn't in great shape, had a Seymour Duncan p bass pick up routed for the neck and a dimarzo ulta jazz in the bridge, bad ass bridge and wired volume, tone and three way toggle.

On the off chance anyone came across it let me know, I'll buy if off you no questions asked if you want to unload it.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2020
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 3, 2021